With Emerald Coast Scuba and it's Dive Professionals
*** You MUST be an experienced Open Water Diver or Above ***
- During a 4 hour trip, we’ll make 2 dives – with approximately an hour surface interval in between dives. Your guide will brief you on the dives, and guide you on your hunt!
- The Adventure is $175.00 (Includes Boat Trip, Guide, and Hunting Equipment). Any additional gear or tanks needed can be rented form the Dive Shop ($65.00 for complete gear package).
- Your guide will inspect gear, plan dives, brief, navigate, and monitor your gas supply & bottom time. Your guide will also ensure you understand what species can be harvested, and clean your catch for you at the docks!
- ***You must have a Florida Saltwater Fishing License*** If you are local, an annual license is $17.00. For out of state, you can obtain a 3 day license for the same price. (myfwc.com for license purchase). For only $5 more, you can get a lobster stamp! (For the Invasive Lionfish, no license is required).
- We recommend a minimum of 50 dives & a high level of personal comfort underwater.
Things You Need To Know
- Tanks, weights & equipment NOT included in charter price
- You MUST be a certified Open Water Diver or above.
- Minimum age is 15
- Credit card number required for reservations
- Minimum 48 hour cancellation policy
- Check-in time for all dive charters is 1-hour prior to departure time at the Dive Shop. Please have your certification card and dive experience prior to charter. After completion of the required paperwork and having secured any rental equipment needed, you will then drive to the boat, which is located down the street at the docks.
- Please note that the Gulf of Mexico does not usually offer visibility necessary to be able to guide a large group of divers as in the Caribbean. If you have never dived in the Gulf of Mexico, to a depth of 60 feet, in somewhat limited visibility, or have not made a dive within the last year, we recommend hiring a Divemaster to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable experience.