RENTAL & SERVICE
Need Something? We've got you covered! Just bring your swim suit and we'll handle the rest!
|Flag Rental (Required by FL Law)
|Weight Belt & Weight
|Regulator w/ Computer
|Mask, Snorkel & Fins
|BCD (Weight Intergrated) w/ Weights
What you need, to rent from us:
- Certification Card (CC if not certified)
- Full payment of rental equipment
- Rental prices are for the day, must be returned before closing time.
- All cylinders needing fills, must have current hydro & visual testing by a certified tech.
- Cylinders used for gas mix other than air, must be properly cleaned and labeled.
- We will not fill aluminum cylinders with an original hydro prior to 1990.
- Turn around times: Visual – 1 week, Hydro – 1-2 weeks, Regulator – 2 week
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Equipment left over 30 days is subject to storage fees.
- Equipment left over 90 days is subject to become property of Emerald Coast Scuba.
- Repairs are completed within 14 days, a $30 rush charge may be applied if needed.