RENTAL & SERVICE
We've got you covered! Just bring your swim suit and we'll handle the rest!
|Flag Rental (Required by FL Law) ||$10.00 |
|Weight Belt & Weight ||$10.00 |
|Weights ||$8.00 |
|Wetsuit ||$20.00 |
|Computer ||$25.00 |
| || |
|Regulator w/ Computer ||$30.00 |
|Mask, Snorkel & Fins ||$30.00 |
|BCD (weight integrated) w/ Weights ||$30.00 |
|Nitrox Fills ||$15.00 |
|Air Fills ||$9.00 |
|Nitrox Rental ||$18.00 |
|Air Rental ||$12.00 |
What you need, to rent from us:
- Certification Card (CC if not certified)
- Full payment of rental equipment
- Rental prices are for the day, must be returned before closing time.
- All cylinders needing fills, must have current hydro & visual testing by a certified tech.
- Cylinders used for gas mix other than air, must be properly cleaned and labeled.
- We will not fill aluminum cylinders with an original hydro prior to 1990.
- Turn around times: Visual – 1 week, Hydro – 1-2 weeks, Regulator – 2 week
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Equipment left over 30 days is subject to storage fees.
- Equipment left over 90 days is subject to become property of Emerald Coast Scuba.
- Repairs are completed within 14 days, a $30 rush charge may be applied if needed.
Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday - 9am-2pm