The PADI Diving Enriched Air Nitrox with EMERALD COASTS SCUBA
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
Increase your bottom times and give yourself an added margin of safety with the PADI Enriched Air Nitrox course. In some cases your bottom times could DOUBLE!
You may do your classroom portion on-line and simply complete the workshop and dives with us! This will reduce the 4 hours of class down to about 30 minutes. Simply click right here and print out your Knowledge Reviews & Exam. Then come in for a quick review, and analyzing workshop and go dive! No need to purchase the manual with this option, and you can complete the Nitrox certification in as little as 4 hours.
The Fun Part
You can typically stay down longer and get back the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
To purchase learning materials and equipment, contact EMERALD COASTS SCUBA.
Your Next Adventure
- Diving with enriched air nitrox benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with these specialties:
- PADI Wreck Diver course – Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so enriched air nitrox maximizes your exploration time.
- PADI Deep Diver course – The deeper you dive, the shorter your no stop time – but enriched air nitrox increases it, giving your more time at depth
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer – Photographers usually like to make several dives so they can get lots of pictures. Enriched air nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing repetitive dives to be longer.
- PADI Master Scuba Diver The PADI Enriched Air Diver course counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating -- the highest non professional rating in recreational diving.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the EMERALD COASTS SCUBA Team members.
- Contact us to take the Enriched Air Diver course
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)
Download the REQUIRED FORM for Enriched Air Diver