Spearfishing & Lobster Trip
With Emerald Coast Scuba and it's Dive Professionals
*** You MUST be an experienced Open Water Diver or Above ***
- This trip is typically a 6 to 8 hour trip, maximum of 6 divers, and is a 3 dive trip aboard the "Under Pressure."
- Trip is $185.00 (Any gear rental & tanks are additional)
- Divers aboard this trip should be very experienced, and able to dive independently. There will always be a Divemaster aboard that can be hired as your guide if desired. The boat will be divided into 2 groups, and we will dive 6 total sites (Each diver making 3 dives). The type of diving is referred to as "Buoy Diving." We do not anchor on this trip. 1st group will dive & return. We will move to another dive site, and 2nd group will dive as 1st group gets surface interval. Processed repeated throughout trip. Depths range from 80 to 130FSW.
- Divemaster will inspect gear, brief dives, give a thorough review of what species can be harvested and size limits, and clean your catch at the docks!
- ***You must have a Florida Saltwater Fishing License*** If you are local, an annual license is $17.00. For out of state, you can obtain a 3 day license for the same price. (myfwc.com for license purchase). For only $5 more, you can get a lobster stamp! (For the Invasive Lionfish, no license is required).
- We recommend a minimum of 100 dives & a high level of experience.
Things You Need To Know
- Tanks, weights & equipment NOT included in charter price
- You MUST be a certified Open Water Diver or above.
- Minimum age is 15
- Credit card number required for reservations
- Minimum 48 hour cancellation policy
- Check-in time for all dive charters is 1-hour prior to departure time at the Dive Shop. Please have your certification card and dive experience prior to charter. After completion of the required paperwork and having secured any rental equipment needed, you will then drive to the boat, which is located down the street at the docks.
- Please note that the Gulf of Mexico does not usually offer visibility necessary to be able to guide a large group of divers as in the Caribbean. If you have never dived in the Gulf of Mexico, to a depth of 60 feet, in somewhat limited visibility, or have not made a dive within the last year, we recommend hiring a Divemaster to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 4:00 pm
Sunday - 9am-2pm